- Do your conversations suddenly fizzle out?
- Do people suddenly frown when talking to you and then
- Do you think you say the right thing and anyway the conversations come to an abrupt end?
- Do you think you have to say interesting things to add to the conversation?
- Or do you hear yourself saying:
- “I don’t know what to say next.”
- “I don’t know what to say at all.”
- “My head is empty.”
- Or maybe you blurt out what is in your head and try to be heard,
but never get an answer to this?
- Do you feel unheard? Or rejected?
- Or you got those funny conversations, exchange numbers and then…. nothing!
- Or you suddenly get rejected in midst of a talk
- and called: “disrespectful”
- “I don’t want to listen to that any longer.”
- “Erm… I got some things to do now.”
- “I think we’ll keep it at that.”
Sorry about that. I’ve been there. I know it hurts like hell. Sometimes it makes me angry. Sometimes sad.
I will not keep a promise that cannot come true. But I will keep one promise: We can reduce this to a bare minimum.
Not Convinced and having any doubts? Good as well! Just shoot me a text
Then let’s talk and see how we can improve your conversation big time.